Dental braces at the Smiline Dental Texas Garland Tx are devices that are placed on teeth to move the teeth. For most of us, braces are the most common method to achieve straight teeth. Aside from straightening teeth, braces are used to improve the relationship of how our teeth come together between the upper and lower jaws and also enhance your beauty to improve self-confidence and restoring your MILLION DOLLAR SMILE.
Why Should I Straighten My Teeth?
Orthodontic services should be utilized by children, teens and adults.
Poorly aligned teeth can lead to:
- Gum Disease
- Heart Disease
- Early Tooth Loss
- Less confidence
Straight Teeth Contribute to:
- Healthy Teeth and Gums
- A Beautiful Smile
- Self-Confidence and Self-Image
- Less cavities due to less food lodgement.
Its clinically proven that a beautiful smile leads to higher self esteem and self confidence.
Dr. C and their team work with children, teens, and adults to restore confidence to a smile and a life that has been affected by poorly positioned teeth, facial deformities and airway obstruction. Our practice provides a comfortable, safe, and sophisticated environment, where we treat each individual patient with great care, understanding, and respect. Dr. C take time working with patients and their families to support and guide each person throughout their treatment process.
If you refer a patient to us for Braces and they use our services, we enter your name into a monthly drawing for a FREE iPad mini. It's just another way we try to keep things interesting and thank you for recommending us.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
During your first visit to Smiline Dental Texas at Garland TX, we will discuss your concerns and treatment possibilities. Dr. C will perform a thorough examination and make recommendations as to the need and timing of your treatment.
There will be no charge for your initial orthodontic examination. We reserve time for your initial appointment. So that we may continue to offer this first visit as a COURTESY, please contact the office at least 24 hours in advance if you need to reschedule.
If treatment is indicated and you would like to proceed, diagnostic records can be taken at your initial visit in order to save you time and start your treatment as soon as you would like. The diagnostic records appointment takes about 30 to 45 minutes. Complete diagnostic records typically include impressions of the teeth for study models, digital photos of the face and teeth and x-rays. This information is used to develop a custom treatment plan for each patient. These records are also helpful in tracking the progress of treatment.
The cost of treatment depends on the severity of the patient's case. You will be able to discuss fees and payment options before treatment begins. We have payment plans to suit different budgets, including a no-down-payment option. We also accept assignment from most insurance plans and we will file the necessary papers to the insurance company. We work hard to make Braces affordable.
- In an effort to keep our Braces fees down while maintaining the highest level of professional care, we have established the following financial policies:
- To fit your individual needs, Financial Arrangements can be made to extend your payments over a period of months.
- For your convenience, we accept payment by AMERICAN EXPRESS, VISA, MASTER CARD, DISCOVER AND DIRECT DEPOSIT CHECKS.
- If full payment is made at the onset of treatment, we provide a fee discount. (If you have insurance, we will offer a discount for payment of your portion of the fee that will not be covered by Insurance).
- 0% financing available
- If you have insurance, we will help you to determine the coverage you have available. We ask that you assign your insurance benefit to us. The balance will be arranged for you to pay (see above). Professional care is provided to you, our patient, and not to an insurance company. Thus, the insurance company is responsible to the patient and the patient is responsible to the doctor. We will help in every way we can in filing your claim and handling insurance questions from our office on your behalf.
If you are considering the Invisalign treatment, call Dr. C at 972-276-4888 Invisalign Dentist Garland Tx for your Free, No Obligation consultation. We can help you enjoy the benefits of having straight beautiful teeth, good oral hygiene and increased self-confidence.