At Smiline Dental Texas, Garland TX we believe in getting to know you and giving you the opportunity to communicate your dental needs. During your first visit with us, you spend time with Dr. C discussing your concerns or needs. A thorough exam will be performed so that you will have complete information about the current condition of your oral health. We want to be sure you have a lifetime of maintaining your teeth with an optimum of comfort, function and beauty.
At your first visit you can expect:
• A thorough oral cancer Screening
• An occlusal (bite) evaluation
• A gum exam and gum disease screening
• A TMJ (jaw joint) exam and evaluation
• A complete tooth by tooth exam and evaluation under magnification
• An update of cavity detecting x-rays as well as a radiographic cyst and tumor screening of the bones of the jaw.
• A cosmetic dentistry consultation (if requested)
You will leave our office with the peace of mind in knowing every aspect of the status of your oral health.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 972-276-4888. We are always glad to help!